WHY INVEST IN LAND ?
- Safe, Stable and Secure Investment
- High ROI as compared to other investments like MF’s, Shares, Gold, etc.
- Options to suit all pockets.
- Pride of ownership
WHAT IS RESIDENTIAL NA & TP SANCTIONED PLOTS ?
NA is Non Agricultural and TP is Town Planning. There are primarily three types of NA. Godown NA, Farmhouse NA and Residential NA. Only Residential NA is applicable for applying Loans.
WHAT SHOULD WE CHECK BEFORE BUYING NA PLOTS ?
In order to be fully sure of your investment, check the following things before you invest in a plot :
- 7/12* must be on your name.
- Project infrastructure(light, road, fencing, water etc.) must be well-developed.
- Present and future maintenance assistance from the developer.
- Growth prospect of the region.
- Availability of bank loan.
- Plot security.
* 7/12 extract is a document which shows property owners name and is registered in revenue department of India.
CAN WE VISIT THE PROJECT SITE ?
Yes, we offer free site visits to all our projects from Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad through Train or Bus.
WHAT IS THE FSI ON PROPERTIES OFFERED ?
1:1, that is you can construct 2000 sqft on 2000 sft plot area.
WHAT ABOUT SECURITY ?
Buying a plot can be a major concern for investors if it is not well-secured. At Shagun, total security of the plot and its surroundings is ensured by us. Your doubts about security of your plot will get totally cleared once you visit the site. All our projects are constructed with concrete / stone walls on the boundary of the layout and internal plots are well demarcated using barbed wire fencing and gates. Grand entrance gate of the project stands tall giving you the feeling of exclusivity coupled with security.